Sara Pierce Poems
- Australian Culture In Writing Hear the steak sizzle And the...
- A Teenager's Dreams To soar through the sky, oh so high My ...
- Feeling Emotional My whole body is shaking, Shivering in ...
- Can God Forgive The Sinner? Everyone is told suicide is ...
- But I Still Love You Don’t tell me you understand Because I ...
- By Fire, By Moonlight For my whole life, I’ve been waiting ...
- Heart Stealer I dream I am a warrior And a princess as ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sara Pierce
Australian Culture In Writing
Hear the steak sizzle
And the beer fizzle,
A hit of beach cricket
Oh, what a wicket!
Under the burning sun
We’ll have a lot of watery fun
A cricket, AFL or Rugby game
Players celebrated in a hall of fame
All cultures together as one
Yet, individual until the game is won.
The days of old
Like the rush for gold
The love of everyone
After wars and battles
The drovers with cattle
The brumbies in the mountains high
With all our dreams to fly