Secret Whispers - Poem by Shabeeh Haider
When birds twitter to the trees,
And waves talk to briny seas.
When sky whispers to the sun,
Secrets that are shared by none.
When moon stares down at the land,
Moon beams whisper to the sand.
When my eyes shall stare at thine,
O whisper secrets into mine
Comments about Secret Whispers by Shabeeh Haider
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl