Stephen Katona Poems
- A World Without Plastic It would be fantastic, If we ...
- Spider In My Pencil Case From a group of boys, Came excited...
- The Zonkey And The Grolar Bear 'Please don't eat me, ' Said ...
- Koko's Poem For Robin Williams How I wish you'd let me know, ...
- Pink Pyjama Party? Now what would you think, Of a party all...
- A Smile Is A Wonderful Gift A smile costs nothing, But is ...
- The Tortoise And The Hare Race... The tortoise watched ...
I am a General Practitioner in the UK with an interest in helping people become happier. I started putting old poems into cartoons to help people see life more positively, and ended up writing some of my own. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
A World Without Plastic
It would be fantastic,
If we stopped using plastic,
And eased the world's pain,
With a healthy food chain.
Turtles would no longer gag,
On a supermarket's bag.
Sea birds could have a meal,
Of food that was real.
Less chemicals in the sea,
Would be healthier for you and me.
If we protest en mass,
Perhaps they'll use more glass,
So the next time you buy squash,
You can take back the bottle to wash.
Cry out again,
Shops re-use paper wrapping,
They'll have us all clapping.'
We can choose ...