T.James Becker Poems
- Mistress Of Lies Farewell to the mistress of lies and ...
- In Memories, You’ll Find Me Sorrow has spread quickly through...
- Empty Rooms In this old house with faded blue walls Dirty ...
- Air, Water, Fire Standing high on the rocky mountain top She...
- Blood Sisters Sitting at the table Reminiscing about the ...
- The Blood Countess (Elizabeth ... A dark haired beauty ...
- Lava Flow Lava deluge from the mountain top A cascade of ...
I'm 19 and love poetry of all types from the classics to simple poets as myself.Born and raised in Arizona by my mom, my father died when I as 7. I have two horses that are my ultimate treasures and besides my poetry are a release from everyday drama: -)
Madly in love with another poet she's the rock in my stability. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about T.James Becker
Mistress Of Lies
Farewell to the mistress of lies and deceit
I gave you my heart, I knelt at your feet
Softly you whispered so sweetly you spoke
Each promise you vowed went up in smoke
You walked in the shadows, hide from the light
I was blinded by love and fell for you plight
Green Eyes like emeralds, hair black as coal
Like a vampire kiss you sucked out my soul
Dagger like talons you cut open up my skin
Releasing your venomous poison within
My body convulsed and writhed in pain
You watched me suffer until I was drained
You walked in beauty the essence of ...