Tamara Puyear Poems
- I Just Want To Be Up up, up and up Break past my ...
- Who Do I Compalin To? You promised it wouldnt happen What ...
- Failed Protection She weighs upon my shoulders I raise her ...
- Twisted Games The game we play in a twisted way Played ...
- To The Best Friend You untied the knot Of tangled emotions ...
For a 15 year old, ive seen alot of shit. Stuck between greif and reponsibility i had writting. The rotten relationship i have with my mother is just the way i want to keep it. With the only side effect being the probability of me lashing out on someone. But people are tough. If they dont want to get beat up, they souldnt make fun of people. But those who do know me well, know my weird and loving ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tamara Puyear
I Just Want To Be
Up up, up and up
Break past my ceiling
Carry me off to somewhere unfamiliar
Somewhere with trees
Give me a hand
Just one to hold
To keep me from swimming away with the stream
Keep me from falling down from my cloud of dreams
Just to sing with me, and maybe even scream
A hand to hold
I want the fresh air to sting my lungs clean
I want the water of the creek to tingle my skin and numb my legs
I want to see some more green
I want to scream
I want another chance to be me
Plaster mud along my leg to help the pain of stinging nettle
I want to get ...