Tanisha Grove Poems
- Broken Dreams My heart aches of lies Tears run from my ...
- Good Time pull my hair call my name lie but let no one ...
- A Childs Qusetions She hides her eyes and tries not to ...
- Coved I once knew a girl who hide from the world she coved...
- Daddy Daddy left When i was to young to understand What ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tanisha Grove
My heart aches of lies
Tears run from my eyes
Leaving me alone, feeling ashamed for loving you,
I believe in your love I believe in us,
Now iam alone believing in nothing, who to trust
I trusted you once and for what nothing but pain,
Blaming myself for letting you in,
you took my soul and hide me away from the world no hope no dreams only dark and lonley things,
I see now what you tried to hide from my sad eyes,
A world of pain and sorrow, you wot let me see your eyes when they cry, your wot let me mened your heart when it breaks,
my question to you is if...