Taylor Renfrow Poems
- Colors I am every hue in the spectrum of personality I am ...
- The Common Mask I wake up early in the morning, Cleansing ...
- Scieran Sleep brings no rest, There is no surcease from ...
- Mess I tried multiple times to find a way. But you wouldn’t ...
- A Random Poem Desperate to be disparate, Learning to let it...
- A Series Of Haiku Youth Autumnal leaves now Wild spirits of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taylor Renfrow
I am every hue in the spectrum of personality
I am every shade in the setting of the sun
My face is tinted with many visages
And the searching of my soul has barely begun
I am the agitated red
Abashed at any minor word, color rising in my cheeks
I am the calm green
Resigned to life, a leaf in the wind
I am the cool blue
Observing those around me, aloof in myself
I am the compassionate orange
Gentle and kind, easy on all around me
I am the searing yellow
The brightness of my happiness spilling over
I am the royal purple
Alone in my ...