Tiffani Williams Poems
- Error Filled Canvas An error filled canvas. Marks of past ...
- Let Me Introduce Myself. Let introduce myself I am ____
- A Stranger I Once Knew In your arms. So much safety So much...
- Again And Again A smile dances on your lips your sly, ...
- My Beautiful Letdown My beautiful let-down You'll lead me to...
- Higher I Fall Higher and higher I go, until the bottom of ...
- An Endless Cycle An endless cycle fix my wounds, hold me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tiffani Williams
Error Filled Canvas
An error filled canvas.
Marks of past mistakes,
But never do they fade
Never do they change
Pick up the brush
Dip it in cherry-red denial
Paint on the lips
Make sure they smile
Make sure it’s looks real
Make sure it hides all the memories
When you’re done
Dip the brush back into reality
Watch the crimson mix into the water
Stripped of the fantasy
For only a few seconds
Dry it of it’s momentary tears.
Next comes the deep brown eyes
Make sure it hides the fear
Make sure they hold it back
Give them emotions
The user ...