Violet Llewellyn Poems
- Killing The Female Stereotype You think I'm weak That all I ...
- Broken Pieces Of Emotion When you're broken You have to hold...
- There Are No Children Here The untrained eye Walks down the ...
- Talking To The Dead You killed yourself yesterday and I'm ...
- There Is No Future (It's Not W...
- I Am The Lost Girl I am the lost girl the one of the ...
- Pasting Stars Paste the stars up in the sky Any way you ...
If you're wondering where I went, check here: http: //moonfreak.deviantart.com/
I suppose I should say something about myself, but that's not one of my strong points, so I'll make a list:
Pseudonym: Violet Llewellyn
Religious Preference: Pagan
Official Titles: Shodan (Sensei)
Passion: Dancing (Ballet) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Killing The Female Stereotype
You think I'm weak
That all I do is twirl
In a dress
Just because I'm a girl
I can tell you now
That that's not right
I'm one girl
Who knows how to fight
I don't care if I break a nail
Or if my hair is out of place
And you'll rarely find me in the bathroom
Putting makeup on my face
I don't spend every night with my friends
Gossiping on the phone
And don't be surprised if you find me
Spending Saturday night all alone
Now you might say I'm joking
But I don't care what you think
I could kill you so many ways
Before you had...