Violet Llewellyn Poems
- Broken Pieces Of Emotion When you're broken You have to hold...
- Killing The Female Stereotype You think I'm weak That all I ...
- There Are No Children Here The untrained eye Walks down the ...
- Talking To The Dead You killed yourself yesterday and I'm ...
- There Is No Future (It's Not W...
- I Am The Lost Girl I am the lost girl the one of the ...
- Pasting Stars Paste the stars up in the sky Any way you ...
If you're wondering where I went, check here: http: //moonfreak.deviantart.com/
I suppose I should say something about myself, but that's not one of my strong points, so I'll make a list:
Pseudonym: Violet Llewellyn
Religious Preference: Pagan
Official Titles: Shodan (Sensei)
Passion: Dancing (Ballet) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Broken Pieces Of Emotion
When you're broken
You have to hold in the pieces
And never let yourself
Love too deeply or hope too much
When you feel the touch
Of new days dawning
Up from the dust
Never call the name
Of what you wish
It makes your dreams
Shatter like glass
Lie strewn about
When all you wanted
Was just one wish
To mend the broken soul
That loved too deeply
And hoped too much
Punishing you, leaving you
To hold in the pieces
While they turn to dust