William King Jr.
William King Jr. Poems
- Nightlife Night life slowly fades into the dawn And the man ...
- Lonely Nights There are nights When I sit up in my ...
- Stephanie Visions as I look in the mirror I always stare at ...
- Regret And Redemption Who is the one to say that all can't be...
- Dark Ruler: 1-3 Intro I lay down my sword and my shield and I...
- Heartbroken Don't ever say you love me unless you really mean...
- Realizer You thought I wouldn't open my eyes You thought I ...
Writing is the one release that makes the world seem to complete itself. I write to express my feelings, how I feel. How I see the world. What I'm going through. My poetry is a part of me. My poetry is the written incarnation of my inner being, my soul, blood and sweat. The sanity of words help the insanity of the being.
~Tho the light of the world shines, darkness still lurks in the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Night life slowly fades into the dawn
And the man in the west moon now sleeps
Dreams soon set themselves aside
And the reality of the day sets in
Solidarity of the night begins to disappear
Comfort levels begin to drop
Hope soon begins to fail
As the dew rests; an angel's tear
Light penetrates the virgin sky
Opening to it the face of earth
Scarred by man and her own wrath
Soon she is ready for rebirth
Stormy seas begin to calm
Waves no longer a threat
Luna loosens her mighty grip
To keep the seas at rest
No more do the winds ...