Xiao Kang Poems
- Funeral Of Century(1) XiaoKang Ma Section 1 Sadness ...
- Funeral Of Century(2) Funeral Of Century（2） LOL. I hope my...
- You Still In My Mind you still in my mind When I was ...
- Tattoo To sting deep inside your blood – Should be the best ...
- They Say: 'Chinese Never Queue... They say: 'Chinese never ...
- shadow 影子 Shadow XiaoKang Ma Light is the eye of ...
- Parkinson 帕金森患者 Parkinson XiaoKang Ma it ...
Hello! my name is XiaoKang Ma, I am born in ShanDong China in 1992. I am an informal Christian which never be baptized but still believe God. I also like rap, like 2pac and Eminem. Some lyrics of their songs are great with true feeling. I am a shy guy, but wild in writing.
My parents are teachers in a high school when I came to this world.
My father is a poet which be famous in China ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Xiao Kang
Funeral Of Century(1)
Sadness falls as a meteor
Dry the last drop of tear
Desperation, the iron chains
To tie everyone's throat deadly
Brief tortures brief
There is no place for salvation
On the land abandoned by God
In the East, in the East -
Before A hundred years ago
The wind blows the horn
The crow encourages us to commit suicide
Tortoise tries to wake the land up
He is too slow, too slow-
To find the ear of land
Flood water is coming!
Coming from east of the east
Judgment-Day, isn’t it?
To foretell the future
To wait ...