Zachary Kluckman Poems
- Haunt Me Like A Lover Haunt me like a lover. With your long ...
- You Cry Down The Arroyo Like F...
- The Genesis Of Dandelions He wonders if there’s any truth in ...
- The Typewriter Holds Itself Ti... I want to write you a ...
- Thinning The sun shines forever Or never Polishing ...
- I Move Like Sap To Hold My Got... Like purple iris, ...
- Heart-Broke Halogen Angel Heart-broke halogen angel; your ...
Zachary Kluckman lives in a state of animated suspension in Albuquerque, NM, where he operates a monthly poetry workshop, produces poetry for television and occasionally co-ordinates poetry segments for radio as well. Kluckman is a prolific, often experimental poet striving to ride the axis between traditional and performance poetry styles.
Kluckman has a nervous habit of pasting stamps on return envelopes upside down to make rejection letters from editors more difficult to send. He also organizes events, serves as Chairman of the Board for NM Poetry Tangents and is preparing to assist with fund-raising for other non-profit agencies as well.
Also, Kluckman can be seen... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zachary Kluckman
Haunt Me Like A Lover
Haunt me like a lover.
With your long fingernails touching the corners of my mouth
as if you could pluck back every kiss
you ever left there,
unseed me from your womb
and read meaning into me like history.
As if giving permission for me to stand or die
in your shadow,
spilling words across your shoes like fools gold,
melting in the cold behind your eyes.
You like to run your mouth;
so run at me
like razors ruining paper.
Leaving shreds of poetry across the sun.
Little fires that
don’t burn long enough to say anything.
Or pull my ...