Alex Kenneh Poems
- Great Expectations Amazing bliss night wishes fray, ...
- Arguments Concepts of daunting wonders Imagine her imagine ...
- Silence Eyes still and wishing, Sunrays on their faces, ...
- High Expectations Dad's promises couldn't make the cut and ...
- Instrumental Aspire to inspire young minds to inquire, ...
- And I Wonder I wonder What I want will it ever be giving to ...
- Reasonable Doubt Decimated pillars, cracked Pearlescent ...
The goal of an artist is to create a definitive work that can not be surpassed.-George Bernard Shaw
For now I write the world letters to better the young.-Common more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Kenneh
Amazing bliss night wishes fray,
Absolute hope for this day,
For what no one can say,
Destined only way,
Race lingering behind bars,
One stop for stars,
Of hidden scars,
Life of chasing cars,
Problems fare wells,
Got shoes wide oceans,
All voice define am bit ions,
We shall overcome, out shine millions.