Asavri Dhillon Poems
- In The Winter's Bough One touch and the light will glow ...
- Reborn After breaking apart, am reborn As people never ...
- Forever We'll Love All the roses have bloomed by the muddy ...
- Goodbye To Grief A girl in red dress laced with black, Was ...
- Unrequited Love - The Best Lov... The breath of the wet mud was...
- Love The little petals uncurled, Like the new born ...
- Perfect Betrayal I met a magician Amidst the fog by a lake ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In The Winter's Bough
One touch and the light will glow
With my hand in the winter's bough
I ran so far that now I can't ignore
The touch of mine on the winter's bough
Once you feel my pain
You will not be able to return
To your soul's kingdom
As then I'll be the one to pour
All the sadness and grace
Inside your heart's room
Can you sit in the fog?
With just a silk gown on
Can you sit in the bushes?
And feel how cold they are?
Just try to feel how hard it is
To sit against your wishes ...