Beca Sawatzky Poems
- Dear Death Dear Death, I decided to Accept your invitation ...
- My Friend. I have a friend, her name I can not say. Perhaps ...
- The Wicked I've Seen a Girl, Sitting on the ground turning ...
- A Child's Cry When I think of you, I see A child Cry I ...
- Stupid Girl As The Tears Run down her face As all the wishes...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Beca Sawatzky
I decided to Accept your invitation tonight.
I came to join you to escape my problems.
But instead of fixing them, I created more.
Why, Are you so evil, Death?
You inflict so much pain and hurt.
People come to join you to escape hurt.
And all you do, is make more hurt more pain, and more tears.
All that happened now is the one fact that i hurt the ones that love me.
Because I am gone.
And like you said.
This isnt just a visit,