Bri Mar Poems
- '' Beauty Is In The Eyes Of Th...
- '' As Intervention Is What God...
- '' The Birth Of A Child '' I've been floating around here for...
- '' Not Just A Refugee '' I was forced to leave my homeland, ...
- '' As Our Planet Dies '' This planet Earth is quite unique, ...
- '' Being A Politician Can'T Be... What does it take to ...
- '' A Ball That Eats Would Trul...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE, ONLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU WANT TO BE,B.M.
CHANGE WHO YOU ARE, ONLY IF YOU'RE NOT WHO YOU WANT TO BE.''
'' Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder ''
You can see it and hear it, it's a sensual taste,
Yes It is truly a gift to behold,
You can touch it or smell it on our senses it's based,
Aesthetically it begins to unfold.
So what is beauty how is it defined?
Is there a right or a wrong?
What is beautiful to someone who's blind?
To who or what does it really belong?
It can be hearing a song or a voice you love,
Which proves it doesn't need to be seen,
Thinking of the joys of Heaven above,
What you love someone else will demean.
Meeting your partner for the very first time,