Daniel Bernard Kelleher
Daniel Bernard Kelleher Poems
- Lost Beauty Looking way down the harbour The landscape has ...
- Lost Fun I used to love to stroll on the beach Feel the ...
- Grandson Our little grandson who is almost four For ...
- An Alcoholic Funny the way things turn out Where had your ...
- Salvation My dreams are my salvation My nights are my ...
- Outside Looking In A carers work is never done Most times ...
- Deafness Stop look around you and listen For sounds not ...
Married to Maureen 1967, We have four children 2 daughters and 2 sons. Have 9 granddaughters and 1 grandson. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Bernard Kelleher
Looking way down the harbour
The landscape has changed so much
Once a place of beauty
Now a distant memory
Kids played in the river
Some even ventured a swim
They even played round the castle
As robin and his merry men
Further down the river
Where once were fields so green
Now stands a concrete jungle
Of cement and steel
Beaches all around us
Picnics were the norm
The island invites everyone
It was our Benidorm
Now all is lost for ever
No more will i see
We let the greedy build and build
No more fields or trees