Dr Kamran Haider Bukhari
Dr Kamran Haider Bukhari Poems
- November Fallen leaves have been crushed Dried and ...
- To This World Of Dying Humanit... The starter was served ...
- A Rootless Existence Severed from self It is just A ...
- Amputated Dreams Cracks in my ugly mind Broken hearts of ...
- I Am A Commoner It was or it is a bad dream I was very ...
- Misunderstood When I whisper your name So serene and pure, ...
- Rise Up...! Hey, Rise up! You, still snoring in the lap of ...
It is my true mind,
And untainted heart talking;
NOT a POET…
I never do Poetry,
I just put my heart on paper…
“I can not teach anybody anything; I can only make them think.”
I have never claimed that I am a poet. I am just a thinker and I believe; anyone who can think and can make others think; can do poetry. Anyone who can hear the cuckoo’s song, and can sing the unheard melodies; can do poetry. Anyone who can feel the pain of loss, and knows the ecstasy of love; can do poetry. Poetry can’t be learned or taught, unless it is running in our veins.
I have never tried to follow any rules; I do poetry as it comes to me. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fallen leaves have been crushed
Dried and amalgamated
With the dust
Of barren soils
Sunken hearts have been stripped
Cracked and defeated
With the lust
Of alluring beauties
Shrunken minds have been putrefied
Abandoned and replaced
With the bust
Of convulsive impulses
The faith has to be revolutionized
The fate must be renovated
The fallen got to be resurrected
From the mist of dusky dawns
The heart aches for more blood
The mind craves for more thought
The soul begs for more piety
And a ...