James Harradine Poems
- Cancer As I lie in this hospital bed, Cancer has taken me ...
- The Story Of My Life - Unfinis... For fifteen long years, I...
- A Killing Kiss As life itself becomes yet a mist, A haze, ...
- Already Dead Watching myself in the mirror, I see my body ...
- Bliss, You And I, Forever! Gently kissing your cheek, I ...
- Only Blood Will Do... Writing to express my deepest emotions,...
- A Scar A scar on my wrist, Is a story untold, This scar, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
As I lie in this hospital bed,
Cancer has taken me in,
“You will certainly die”, the doctor said,
So I’m going to let god win.
You sit next to me,
Through day and night,
Through my eyes you see,
I am still without fright.
Smiling to keep you happy,
I drown myself with tears at night,
I don’t know why I feel so crappy,
But right now I just want to follow the light.
I brought this on myself dear,
I never listened when you told me to quit,
You said to stop smoking and drinking beer,
But I kept doing all that shit.
And as ...