survi sharma Poems
- On Killing A Girl Do you believe my gender yeah, i am a ...
- Voice Of A Rapist O fair lady where are you going don't you...
- Girls Are Helpless? We cry and try then cry and never try
- An Incident Of Delhi We witness what happened to that ...
- Equality Superior? Is that what you think you are? ...
- Woman Or Witch? have you ever wondered what would be your ...
- God's Grandeur The world is charged with the grandeur of ...
d/o-Aaditya Shekher Sharma
senior branc manager, wily houstan company, Sweden.
Ex iitian and a reputed alumini of IIT Bombay in 1977.
My mother is the professor of NIT Warangal and Ex IITian from IIT Bombay.
I have two brothers and I am the youngest.
My Brother Raman sharma is posted in FACEBOOK in USA.
He was the student of IIT Bombay having done ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
On Killing A Girl
Do you believe
yeah, i am a girl
from the country
where child ratio is so low
we are killed
in the womb
just to get a son
do you believe it
we are so pathatic
i want justice
what government is doing
do you see them all
what is happening in delhi
i am from the land
where gandhi ji was born
i need non violence
so i am appealing
please stop this killing
you know this world lies on
the shoulder of girls.