Josh Burnett Poems
- 101 Things I Love About You I love your hair, how much you ...
- Hide Behind The Mask Into the cracks of your mind I can't ...
- Depression And Suicide The increadible pain that we are by, ...
- Everything I Need Lady you are every breath that my lungs ...
- First Time Meet Anxious, scared of what you may think. When...
- The Long Journey Home I barely creep through this life on a ...
- Goodbye To A Friend Dear friend we had our ups and downs in ...
Well there's really not a lot to say about me. I was born and raised in a small town with not a lot to do. I work for a living and I write all the time. It's the only thing that I really love in this world. It's a great passion of mine and if you ever see me around I've always got a little notebook in my back pocket in case I feel like whipping out the pen and writing something. I tend to lean... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Burnett
101 Things I Love About You
I love your hair, how much you care
Your lips, your kiss
Even the ends of your fingertips
I love you from your head to your toes
The way you let your love show
I love the look deep in your eyes
How you always deep me surprised
I love the heart beat deep inside
And I love that I've made you mine
It's 101 things I love about you
There's still so much more
But I would be sitting here all day long
Just know that I don't see no wrong
Becuase it's 101 things I love about you
I love your smile, your style
I would walk a thousand miles ...