Leon Reynolds Poems
- The Haunted House Somewhere, a bat shrieks Underneath me, ...
- The Falcon's Trial The Falcon raved with savaged fury As he ...
- I'M Really Sick! I'm feeling very sickly I'm feeling very ...
- All In My Head Everyday, a constant struggle And I rise up ...
- The Blabbermouth's Poem What to write I wonder? What shall ...
- Absolutely Poposterous! Absolutely Poposterous! My mother ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leon Reynolds
The Haunted House
Somewhere, a bat shrieks
Underneath me, the floorboards creak
My only candle starts to gutter
In the dark, I hear a mutter
The candle flickers, then goes out
Upstairs, I hear a shout
The air around me is so cold
I know the house is very old
Cobwebs grab me as I run
I am not having any fun
Up ahead, I see some light
Just what I need in my plight
But it is not as I detected
But, of course, to be expected
A shining figure in the black
A ghost, I think, turning back
I run as I have never before
And soon I find the old front door
I race out into...