A Caged Bird - Poem by Sayeed Abubakar
I am like a caged bird
that doesn't ever get tired
to find the way to fly
in the lovely blue sky.
I will fly, float and run
in the deep blue ocean.
I will sing when I roam;
Then I will come back home.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about A Caged Bird by Sayeed Abubakar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda