A Love Like No Other - Poem by Sandra Feldman
We loved each other,
Like day loves light
Like moon loves night
With romantic rapture
With the purity of forever
With the passion of "leave me never"
With the force of heaven's height,
A Love that words alone,
Cannot fully describe
So deep, so ours,
In the light of day
Or the sweetness of night.
A love like no other,
That yearned to stay vibrant
Perpetually alive, perpetually bright.
We just loved each other, with all our might
And that was enough, to make life just right.
Comments about A Love Like No Other by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl