Feipeng Shang Poems
- A Beauty Translated by Yiyan HAN (c) 2008-02-19 (last ...
- My Ideal Country Translated by Yiyan HAN(c) 2008-02-05 ...
- Man Who Plants Peach Trees Translated by Yiyan HAN (c) ...
- Play Violin, Write Poetry And ...
- Run To The Ocean Of Peace Translated by Yiyan HAN(c) ...
- Time Comes To Make A New World Translated by Yiyan HAN ...
- Search For The Whip Of Soul To... Translated by Yiyan ...
Currently work as a Research Fellow (professor) at Shaanxi Art Institute, Xi'an, China more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
One sentence can summarize my existence-
Play violin, write poetry and love my own woman
My life is nothing more, nothing less
- Feipeng Shang
''We're the people who invent the kindling seeds- Feipeng Shang
and sow brightness
We write poems on the belly of darkness
Translated by Yiyan HAN (c)
2008-02-19 (last modified 2017-11-03)
Who I've met, I'm certain,
Is a truly beauty. She'd been hiding
In the ten thousand years I was waiting.
All of a sudden, she comes to my side
Just when I'm going to give up
A beauty isn't pretty, nor beautiful. At first glance,
She even isn't very sexy, glamorous,
Or flirtatious, nor a showstopper. A beauty
Isn't a woman, when glanced at, one would instantly fancy
A beauty lets one feel refreshing and happy
A beauty is like the blue sky, near and afar
A beauty is a ...