A Mental Pause - Poem by suzan gumush
I've come to a mental block
It's called a mental pause
It's Blocked all my writings
And I can't focus on my sitings
Those hot flushes
Do rush in fast!
How long will this whole thing last!
It's driving me crazy
Sometimes I just want to be lazy
What the heck!
It's turning my life
Into a reck!
Sometimes I feel muddled
I just need to have a good cuddle
Like all you men say
It's just another excuse
For us women
to have our own way
Comments about A Mental Pause by suzan gumush
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda