A Prayer - Poem by Asif Andalib
God please make my mind pure, firm and strong
God please correct me when I am wrong.
God please give me optimum patience
God please give me powerful sixth sense.
God please take all my sorrows away
God please listen to me when I pray.
Comments about A Prayer by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda