A Toy For Demons - Poem by Crimson Love
A slave to demons,
they crack the whip,
They take what little life I have away from me,
They do as they please... With whom ever they need...
Forced to take part in these sick demonic games...
Games to kill.....
Im these demons gladiator if you will,
Killing damned souls,
For pleasures of the crowd,
I strike the heart of eternal damnation, .
I rise from the kill,
to only see crimson eyes,
Enfurating.....their taunting me,
What have I done?
Why can't I lose, when I never wanted to win?
just lie my sword upon the ground,
lower my shield,
let one final strike, take the life I do not own,
A toy to taunting demons,
A life thats never in peace,
perhaps your soul they shall release.
Comments about A Toy For Demons by Crimson Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda