Jayne Davies Poems
- I'll Hold You Close Distant memories lost in time, I close ...
- Love In The Park The old park bench stood empty, It's wood ...
- Those Old School Days Lost amongst a sea of faces, The day ...
- A Childhood Summer I remember those long hot Summer's, as if ...
- Remember Me I look beyond an endless sky, To feel the tears...
- My Wales Over valleys and mountains Through green hills and ...
- Sweet Robin Amidst the changing seasons, Beneath the ...
Married with two grown up children, and two grandchildren(twins) .
Lived in Abercynon all my life. I've always loved poetry, started writing about two years ago. I've had three of my poems published so far. Now I've started, I can't stop! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'll Hold You Close
Distant memories lost in time,
I close my eyes and think of you.
Memories of the way we were,
Glaze my eyes, like morning dew.
I hear your voice so clearly now,
A loving smile, lights up your face.
We walk together, hand in hand,
Then head for home, that special place.
I miss your love, I miss those times,
The love you shared, your love for me.
It broke my heart, you fell asleep,
No greater friend will ever be.
I'll hold your memory close to heart,
Your love will flow within my veins.
I'll hold you close, right to the end,