Jayne Davies Poems
- My Wales Over valleys and mountains Through green hills and ...
- Those Old School Days Lost amongst a sea of faces, The day ...
- The Rainbows End What lies at the end of a rainbow? What's ...
- I'll Hold You Close Distant memories lost in time, I close ...
- Mixed Emotions A heart is like a paper chain, It breaks so ...
- Bluebell Wood I dream I'm in a Bluebell Wood, You're on the...
- A Childhood Summer I remember those long hot Summer's, as if ...
Married with two grown up children, and two grandchildren(twins) .
Lived in Abercynon all my life. I've always loved poetry, started writing about two years ago. I've had three of my poems published so far. Now I've started, I can't stop! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Over valleys and mountains
Through green hills and vales
My love for my hometown,
Lies right here in Wales.
It holds something special
Nowhere else, would I find
It holds loving memories
That rest in my mind
My love for it's beauty
Forever will last
I'll hold my love close
Till my days here have past.
This wonderful lifetime
Through sun, wind and gales
United with love
My wonderful Wales