An Entreaty - Poem by Confucius
Along the great highway,
I hold you by the cuff.
O spurn me not, I pray,
Nor break old friendship off.
Along the highway worn,
I hold your hand in mine.
Do not as vile me scorn;
Your love I can't
Comments about An Entreaty by Confucius
Read this poem in other languages
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl