An Infant's Smile - Poem by Om Chawla
Peaceful repose of tranquility,
mirroring blissful divinity.
Heartwarming look of an innocent face
endearing charming bewitching grace;
serene and sacred temple like,
face of a sleeping infant child.
Twitch on the lips of sleeping child
dreaming infant's mystic smile.
Sometimes even while awake,
a focused stare in blank space,
smiles an infant in trance like gaze.
Two month old, what might it dream?
Recollection of cozy womb's confines!
Or could there be memories of past!
Mysterious might be the message cast
of some relation with pre-birth past!
mystery of an infant's smile.
Comments about An Infant's Smile by Om Chawla
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl