! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! As The Ink Begins To Run...! ! ! ! ! ! ! - Poem by Mamta Agarwal
A sheaf of papers got swept with the breeze,
Like kites my poems took flight with ease.
I watched as drifted and fell to the ground,
On the freshly mowed grass, without a sound.
Is there anything new about my thoughts?
I wondered feeling a bit startled and distraught.
What ever makes me feel they are so very unique?
Aren’t they intrinsic part of being human, felt intrigued?
Dark clouds gathered and hid the setting Sun,
Soon light showers soaked the papers, ink began to run,
Like salty tears wet the cheeks of an overwhelmed heart.
How come I feel free … I muttered to no one with a start.
Comments about ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! As The Ink Begins To Run...! ! ! ! ! ! ! by Mamta Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl