Beyond - Poem by Fabrizio Frosini
Go beyond the past.
Go beyond the present..
Will you love me when night
Falls and nordic winds blow
All those drunken eyes out?
When those cleansed people
Wandering through other times
And places, look around aimlessly
In search of some remains of
What was once their soul —And
We too, among them?
Will you love me when the house
We can't find anymore, quietly sink
In other people's world?
Our hearts won't heal in small dreams.
Regretfully, we can't help but go on.
Copyright © Fabrizio Frosini - All rights reserved
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I wrote this poem in English, originally.
You can read the Italian version 'OLTRE' here:
* * *
Comments about Beyond by Fabrizio Frosini
Read this poem in other languages
|1.||Oltre — [ 'Beyond' ] ( it )||11/30/2014|
|2.||Πέρ' Απ' Το Παρελθόν Και Το Παρόν [ F.Frosini: Beyond] ( el )||12/29/2015|
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl