Obed dela Cruz
Bows And Arrows - Poem by Obed dela Cruz
Bows and arrows work together.
One can’t work without the other.
Bows are used by men to target.
Arrows are used to hit target.
If the bows are like the fathers
And the arrows like the children,
Then it shall be a better world
If the User is the true God.
Comments about Bows And Arrows by Obed dela Cruz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda