Obed dela Cruz
A Friend Forever, Jesus Christ - Poem by Obed dela Cruz
Though I am down and bear a frown
Because words of sword are always painful
And rejection is always sorrowful.
My human friends called me names.
Words of rejection I earned from them.
But thank God, still I stand...
Jesus came and saved the day.
He removed my sorrows
and gave me laughter...
Thank You Lord Jesus for coming
Without You I'll never be here.
Thanks for Your strength.
Thanks for Your guidance...
To my Friend Forever, Jesus Christ
Comments about A Friend Forever, Jesus Christ by Obed dela Cruz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda