Charity - Poem by Mary Nagy
You are my little angel
and I hope you'll always know,
I love you more than life itself.
I've loved watching you grow.
If only I could show you
the way you've changed my world,
You'd see how much you've given me
by being my little girl.
There's nothing you can't tell me.
I'll always understand.
I'll always try to guide you.
I'll always hold your hand.
When you need to reach out for me,
you won't have to reach far.
Cause I will live inside your heart.
I'll be wherever you are.
Remember, my precious Charity,
You are special because you're you.
I wouldn't trade a single day
I spent together with you!
Comments about Charity by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl