Charity Turns 13 Today! - Poem by Mary Nagy
Today is your big birthday. You're finally a ''teen''.
You'll always be my baby, I can't help how you're seen.
You've grown into such a sweetie with a crazy, loony smile.
I love that you don't give a rip about high fashion style.
You'll always be the world to me because of who you are.
I have no doubts about your life...I know you're going far.
Success is right there for you to grab and not let go.
I'll help you all a mother can, you're a big girl now....I know.
I love you precious Charity, more each and every day.
Today's a special one for you......so have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! !
LOVE FOREVER, MOM
Comments about Charity Turns 13 Today! by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda