Chemistry Safety - Poem by Kori Bonkowske
Mixing and stirring,
Completing a match,
Chemical bonds that should not be broken,
Important pieces of a chemical lab
That they should not be without.
Fire extinguisher, safety shower, and eye wash
Are important parts of a laboratory
A chemistry lab is where mixing and stirring
And completing matches are done.
Bonds should never be broken,
But in case of broken glass,
Dispose of it in the Broken Glass Disposal.
Wear your safety goggles at all times.
Comments about Chemistry Safety by Kori Bonkowske
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda