Confusion - Poem by celia hinojosa
what does confusion do to you.
it probably get you searching for clues.
confusing always get a person musing.
musing makes people work so hard for the answer.
it can be in a soul of a singer or dancer.
write down your confusion on paper.
so you can find your answer later.
you can get confusion by love or hate.
just know that confusion is ever persons fate.
don't worry if you don't know about confusion.
but confusion only gets a person musing.
Comments about Confusion by celia hinojosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye