Dachau - Poem by jerry hughes
It wasn't just a concentration camp
designed to commit murder.
It was much much, more.
It deprived inmates of their dignity.
Making fun of their misery.
And that, is the cruelest of hurt of all.
Comments about Dachau by jerry hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl