Day 187. The Adventure Of Noisy Dawns - Poem by Susan Williams
You know what, ?
Birds are a flock of blabbermouths.
All it takes to set them off is the sun rising.
I mean, gees, get over it, you birdbrains,
the sun rises everyday.
You feather-heads don't have to get in such a twitter about it.
You don't have to announce it like it's an earth-shattering event.
actually it kinda is, isn't it?
Thanks, little buddies,
for waking me up for this one.
It's been truly awesome!
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©2016 susan williams
Comments about Day 187. The Adventure Of Noisy Dawns by Susan Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl