Disney Love - Poem by Tiffany Wolf
You are my Mickey to my Minnie,
My Donald to my Daisy.
Baby, I love you,
You don't know how you amaze me.
You are the honey to my Pooh,
The Cinderella to my Charming Prince.
There's no one I have wanted,
No one I have thought of since.
The Eric to my Ariel,
Dwarfs to Snow White.
I am thinking of you an this beautiful starry night.
Timon to Puumba,
Mulan to Shane.
All of these Disney characters love each other,
Just as we do the same.
I love you like Woody loves Bo Peep,
Like all of these Disney couples.
I will love you through all of the poisoned apples, dragons, and witches,
I will love you through all of the troubles.
Comments about Disney Love by Tiffany Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl