Fast Food - Poem by Delicate Heart
'Beauty was made from her eyes.
Soon they move, I fly into the skies.
Your charming eyes are my light.
When truely at night I lose my sight.
Without their lights the moon.
Would be darkish quite soon.
Wherever I see your eyes.
My heart stops his soul cries.
When I stray and go away.
By your eyes I find my way.
Your eyes'beauty feeds all.
Nature, human still their soul'.
'With every motion of your lip.
My heartbeats, they will whip.
Watching them when in touch.
Inner love grows, oh! so much'.
Comments about Fast Food by Delicate Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl