Freedom - Poem by Jen Huan
Precious like time,
Fragile like a baby.
A dream, a vision, a fantasy,
An individual's most valued possession.
Enabling yourself to soar through the horizon.
Hopes coming true,
Feeling inside unexplainable,
Merely looking further towards forthcoming.
No past, no present,
Only the future in the beholder's hands.
Opinons differ in everyone's eye.
Easily taken away,
Earned by heart,
An everlasting promise.
Comments about Freedom by Jen Huan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Jen Huan's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl