Vikram G. Aarella
Heart In Kolar - Poem by Vikram G. Aarella
My ambition has no bounds,
I earn in dollars and pounds
In life, I have come too far
But, my heart is still in Kolar.
I go out with the Brits
who enjoy life to the bits
I cannot live as they are
As my heart is in Kolar.
I have met many women
Blonde, Brunette and Brown,
Even if it sounds bizzare
I want a girl from Kolar.
Comments about Heart In Kolar by Vikram G. Aarella
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl