Heaven - Poem by Megan Gough
High in the sky with pearly gates,
golden rays and glowing fates,
Crystal skies and clear view dreams,
silent as a slow flowing stream.
Paridise is all around,
heavenly feelings right down to the ground.
This is the home for you and me,
happiness is every where its how it should be!
Comments about Heaven by Megan Gough
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda