Vikram G. Aarella
Her Mesmerising Smile - Poem by Vikram G. Aarella
I couldn’t sleep whole night
Something with my heart was not right
It haunted me all the while
It’s her mesmerising smile.
Those luscious red lips
Those striking white teeth
Her face has got its own style
Because of her soothing smile.
I have become her admirer
I wouldn’t mind marrying her
I am her desert, she is my Nile
Will she flow in me with her smile?
It has somehow touched my heart
Thrilled is my body’s every part
I want to live in a lonely isle
With just her and her smile.
Dedicated to a girl who has got a beautiful smile.
Comments about Her Mesmerising Smile by Vikram G. Aarella
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl