I Am Running Faster - Poem by Akhtar Jawad
Friends, I can't run with you,
But I enjoy all fun with you,
You do something and me a talker
You are splinters and I am a walker,
Even my jogging is not uniform,
How can I what you perform.
Present is for you I am living in the past,
It does not mean a complete contrast!
Wait, I recall her lovely long jumps,
Sexy, beautiful her high strong jumps,
Attractive exposure during javelin throws,
Her lips, her arms and the lovely eye brows,
When javelin went high and far in skies,
The javelin of beauty through my dim old eyes,
Put a magic in the heart and vigor in me,
I am running faster, can't you see!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about I Am Running Faster by Akhtar Jawad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl