I Guess For Now This Is Goodbye. - Poem by Nigel Morris
I can do no more, to express regret,
Of how I made you so upset.
I never thought of what it ment,
with all my heart, I shall repent.
I'll take from this, a lesson learnt,
and walk away with fingers burnt.
If you forgive, but not forget,
I express to you, sincere regret.
I'll never ever give up hope,
'cause if I did I couldn't cope.
you cannot say, I didn't try,
so I guess for now, this is goodbye..
Comments about I Guess For Now This Is Goodbye. by Nigel Morris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl