I’m Sorry I Couldn’t Kiss You - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
The cat in the wintry yard
Shivered in the freshly fallen snow,
I picked her up and she purred.
Life should be gently reaching out
To offer the vulnerable
When you cried on the telephone
A thousand miles away,
I’m sorry I couldn’t kiss you.
Comments about I’m Sorry I Couldn’t Kiss You by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl